Jack is routinely retained by top business attorneys and litigators, insurance companies and law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Department of Justice and state and county prosecutors’ offices. These engagements have included forensic investigations to uncover white collar crime, fraud and embezzlement schemes, as well as civil disputes involving partners and shareholders, breach of contract matters, economic damage calculations and business valuation services.
His expertise includes:
- Conducting forensic accounting investigations on behalf of law enforcement and court-appointed authorities to determine the extent of losses from white collar crimes, including Ponzi schemes, employee embezzlement schemes and fraudulent activities. To date, Jack’s investigations have uncovered losses in excess of $100 million.
- Representing clients in civil litigation involving breaches of contracts, commercial damages, post-business acquisition disputes, lost earnings, shareholder disputes and estate claims.
- Assisting attorneys and insurance carriers with economic loss claims and subrogation actions brought against third party defendants. These matters have involved business interruption and earnings losses, property and casualty losses, fidelity bond theft claims and surety bond claims.
- Providing business valuation services in connection with disputes, damage calculations, acquisitions and gift tax and estate filings.
- Providing expert witness testimony in federal and state courts in connection with forensic accounting and fraud issues, business valuations and economic losses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Associate Member
- Association of Prosecuting Attorneys, Associate Member