His expertise includes:
- Advising attorneys and insurance companies on the extent of economic loss in matters related to personal injury, wrongful death, life care plan costs, wrongful termination, and business interruption.
- Preparing economic loss reports for matters to be tried in New York Supreme, New Jersey Superior and Federal District Courts as well as other States.
- Critique analysis reports prepared by other economists, and the economic content of reports prepared by vocational experts, certified public accountants and actuaries.
- Providing expert witness testimony.
- American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
- Eastern Economic Association
- National Association of Forensic Economics