Determining economic loss so that litigation or pretrial settlement results in a fair and equitable award can be a complex process; yet, it is intrinsic to litigate a case. Eco-Stat LLC, an affiliate of Friedman LLP, helps plaintiff and defense attorneys calculate and demonstrate the true value of economic damages.
Through research, documented reports and analytical commentary, we can help achieve fair settlements and avoid the uncertainties of trial. But in the event of a trial, our Economic and Statistical Consultants serve as experienced, objective and highly regarded expert witnesses who will testify regarding relevant economic outcomes.
Areas of expertise include:
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Life care plan analysis
- Pension valuation
- Reduced earnings potential
- Business interruption
- Wrongful employment termination: age, race and sex discrimination
- CPLR 50B analysis
- Breach of contract
Our advantages are substantive - not statistical:
- Expertise. Over two decades, our consultants have given more than 100 depositions and testified more than 250 times in state and federal courts throughout New York, New Jersey and beyond.
- Specialized knowledge of state laws. Regulations and laws vary from state to state with regard to damage calculations. We understand these differences and apply that knowledge appropriately to each engagement.
- Accurate, objective and balanced deliverables. In this field, reputation is everything. Our work is absolutely unbiased and built on solid data and proven methodologies. We don't speculate to the benefit of one side or another. As a result, our estimates and reports are defensible.
Build a strong case for success today - call 1.800.ECOSTAT or contact us.