It's essential to know what your business or intellectual property is worth, so you can make informed decisions in today's business world. Whether you are doing business planning, engaging in a legal dispute, going through a divorce or thinking of buying or selling a business or intangible property interest, Friedman’s valuation professionals will guide you through the process to help you make the best decisions.
What sets our team of valuation professionals apart?
- Credentials. Access a team of experts who are more than CPAs. We are ABVs (Accredited in Business Valuation) from the AICPA, CVAs (Certified Valuation Analyst) from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, and ASAs (Accredited Senior Appraiser) from the American Society of Appraisers.
- Expertise. Leverage decades of valuation experience for a host of different circumstances.
- Insight. Benefit from specialized knowledge that gives your team more than just numbers on a page. We provide valuable insight into what those numbers mean and how a variety of industry, economic and company-specific factors impact the value of your business or intangible asset.
- Scope. Get the tailored expertise you need, whether you are a Fortune 500 company or a small, closely held business.
- Teamwork. Enhance your advisory team. We collaborate with your other financial and legal representatives to ensure that we are all working in your best interest and “rowing in the same direction.”
- Personalization. Know your unique needs are being met. We recognize that each valuation assignment is unique. We have the expertise to identify and navigate even the most complex valuation issues.
Our business and intangible asset valuation services cover a variety of situations:
In need of a business valuation by a team of proven experts? Contact us or a member of the Forensic Accounting, Litigation Support and Valuation Services team.