The moment an organization suspects fraud, it must uncover the facts with speed, precision and persistence to protect its financial assets and reputation. The nation’s top attorneys call upon Friedman’s forensic accounting and fraud investigation team to cut through the conflicting data and uncover key financial issues.
Get the critical answers you need to make well-informed decisions.
Friedman’s team of professionals has extensive experience conducting corporate fraud investigations across the United States and around the world. We also provide litigation support services, including expert witness testimony. Friedman works on behalf of:
- Public and privately-held organizations
- Shareholders and bondholders
- Financial institutions
- State and municipal government agencies
- The Federal government (Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission), State Attorney General offices and District Attorneys
- Private litigators
To help you navigate your unique circumstances, Friedman’s forensic accounting and fraud investigation services cover a wide range of areas:
- Auditor malpractice
- Corporate fraud investigations
- Bank Secrecy Act and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations
- Contract fraud investigations
- Employee theft and embezzlement
- Financial statement fraud and misrepresentation
- Foreign asset investigations
- Money laundering and R.I.C.O investigations
- Money payment structuring and international currency violations
- Ponzi schemes
- Vendor and procurement fraud
- White-collar crime investigations
If your client suspects fraud or embezzlement, contact us or a member of the Forensic Accounting, Litigation Support and Valuation Services Team. We’ll dig deeper to bring buried details to light.