Attorneys call Friedman when they need financial experts who can analyze and calculate economic damages and provide an opinion that is reliable and defensible. Our Forensic Accounting, Litigation Support and Valuation Services (FLVS) professionals work together with your litigation team to deliver the best possible outcome for your clients.
Over the years, hundreds of attorneys, business owners, high-net-worth individuals, and government agencies have relied upon Friedman’s economic damages analyses in successfully trying or settling cases – benefiting plaintiffs and defendants alike.
Our forensic accountants and economists utilize proven and sound financial analyses and models to estimate economic damages and lost profits arising from:
- Breach of covenant-not-to-compete and/or non-solicitation agreements
- Breach of confidentiality agreements
- Other breaches of contracts
- Conversion of corporate opportunities
- Business interruption
- Fire and other casualties
- Fidelity and employee malfeasance
- Subrogation claims
- Sexual harassment
- Theft of intellectual property and corporate espionage
To learn more about how Friedman can enhance your chances for a successful resolution to your case, contact us or a member of the FLVS team.