Organizations and businesses of all sizes and in every sector – public, private and non-profit – operate in an increasingly complex environment, where regulatory requirements have forever changed the corporate governance landscape. The need for value-driven enterprise risk management services and corporate governance consulting has never been greater.
For peace of mind, boards, CEOs, CFOs and other top executives across a wide range of industries turn to the professionals in Friedman’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Services practice. The GRC team offers a “safe pair of hands,” giving you the confidence you need to meet your strategic, operational, reporting and compliance objectives.
Friedman’s value-driven process allows you to:
- View and assess risks and exposures through the lens of enterprise “value.”
- Minimize personal and corporate risk exposure.
- Extract more value from the business.
- Better manage opportunities and exposures.
- Achieve internal control effectiveness in preparation for an IPO or in response to a regulatory compliance requirement.
- Attain a risk-based and sustainable governance process that can be executed by management on an ongoing basis.
Why choose Friedman for your enterprise risk management and governance needs?
- A dedicated, experienced GRC team committed to helping you meet “must achieve” objectives.
- A proven methodology that identifies and exploits cost-saving and revenue-generating opportunities.
- An approach that is rooted in the 2013 COSO Framework and the elements of an effective ethics and compliance program.
- Leveraged “force multipliers” via the experienced consultants and professionals from Friedman’s audit and forensic, litigation and valuation services teams.
We know you have a business to run and are sensitive to the demands of your day-to-day operations. We work seamlessly throughout all levels of your organization to deliver an enterprise risk management and corporate governance roadmap that is practical, actionable and sustainable. That is peace of mind.
To talk to our team leadership, contact partner Kevin Hyams, CPA, FCA, CFE; Director Pete Manzetti; or your Friedman relationship partner.
The enterprise risk management services and corporate governance consulting professionals in Friedman’s GRC Services practice deliver peace of mind to boards, audit committees, and top executives. Friedman provides services in these key areas:
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance – e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Investment Advisers Act—RIA, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), etc.
- Regulatory capital issues involving capital markets and structured transactions including ABS, RMBS, CMBS, CLOs, CDOs and whole loan pool transactions
- Enterprise Risk Management Services (ERM) and Value at Risk Assessment
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Assessments (ISO 37001)
- SOX 404(a) and 404(b) ICFR “Readiness” and/or Assessment
- Internal Controls Assessment
- Internal Audit (Co-Sourcing/Outsourcing/Transformation)
- IT Audit and Security
- Cyber security awareness training. For more information on how you can benefit from our cyber security consulting services, click here
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 Reporting “Readiness” and Assessment
- Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Productivity and Process Improvement/Performance Management and Reporting – e.g., Tax Workflow, Performance Dashboards, etc.
- Systems Implementation, Documentation and Project Management
- Board and audit committee advisory services