Staying on top of changing tax, regulatory and legislative requirements in different countries can be overwhelming for businesses of any size, let alone for individuals. Friedman LLP’s International Services practitioners apply deep knowledge of U.S. business, regulatory and tax policies, as well as worldwide business customs and practices, to help you pursue global opportunities with confidence.
Multinational companies face a bewildering number of tax planning and compliance challenges in a dynamic global environment. Friedman helps keep you compliant and provides the expertise needed to structure your inbound and outbound business in the most tax-efficient manner.
Our international team also guides individuals — resident and nonresident aliens, cross-border property owners, and U.S. expatriates — in minimizing their tax obligations and avoiding mistakes.
As an independent member of DFK International, an association of accounting firms across the country and around the world, Friedman draws upon on-site resources when additional expertise in out-of-state or foreign locations is needed.
Achieving successful outcomes on the global stage demands high-touch, world-class service. Our differences are clear:
- Direct access to partners and senior-level involvement in all facets of our work on your behalf.
- Renowned international tax experts with decades of hands-on experience, advanced degrees and certifications in all areas of taxation.
- An integrated approach to your business and its challenges, with advice that encompasses a full realm of business, accounting, financial and tax considerations.
- Insights and resources from thought leaders on tax and regulatory issues that help keep your global business ahead of the curve.
- Collaboration with you and your team to help ensure that work is completed on time and on budget.
Expand your global business horizons - connect with a member of the International Services team, or contact us.
Friedman provides comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services to companies and individuals that operate across borders, or seek to grow globally. Services include:
Accounting, Auditing, and Advisory Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Due diligence
- Accounting software evaluation and implementation
- Investigation of financing alternatives
- Business strategy consulting
- Business valuation
- Establishing operations in the U.S. or internationally
- Transfer pricing
- Inbound and outbound transactions, acquisitions, dispositions and reorganizations
- Offshore holding, financial and operating structure
- Corporate and partnership arrangements
- Intellectual property used in international businesses
- Financial instruments and structures
- Tax treaty analysis
- Income tax and VAT/GST regimes
- Multijurisdicitional investments and transaction advisory services
- Compliance and filing obligations
- Pre-immigration planning