The analysis and testimony of our trial-tested professionals helps our clients prevail at trial and reach favorable settlements - including in high stakes, landmark disputes stemming from financial crises.
Friedman’s specialized team primarily comprises former market practitioners with extensive financial services, structured finance, capital markets and residential lending experience. As a provider of choice for expert witness testimony and dispute resolution services, our team assists lawyers and clients with complex disputes regarding:
- securitized transactions,
- market custom and practice,
- secured lending facilities and other structured finance arrangements,
- asset pools,
- waterfall and inter-creditor issues,
- asset purchase and sale agreements, including representations and warranties, and
- other complex commercial litigation matters.
Balancing analytical rigor, practical experience and market insight, we assist in developing litigation strategies, designing and implementing forensic and operational reviews, providing credible and well supported expert reports and testimony, and organizing and analyzing large data sets, including document production. Our clients include:
- Law firms
- Securitization sponsors and loan originators
- Specialty finance companies
- Trustees and servicers
- Asset managers and hedge funds
- Banks and credit unions
- Fintech companies
Our experience, capabilities and record of success set our Structured Finance Litigation team apart. To learn more about our capabilities, or if you have questions about your own existing or potential dispute, contact us today.