Transactions are multifaceted, nuanced endeavors. Friedman LLP provides the cutting-edge insights and transactional expertise needed to help you evaluate alternatives, make critical decisions, and achieve your objectives—all within tight time parameters.
Friedman’s Transaction Advisory Services professionals provide sound advice and sophisticated strategies to public and private companies, private equity firms, venture capitalists and family offices. Providing both technical and business perspectives, we help ensure your success, now and in the future.
Extraordinary differences make for exceptional value. Ours include:
- Premier leadership. With partner-level transactional experience spanning more than four decades, our leaders are among the industry's most experienced, trusted and respected practitioners.
- A diverse palette of experience. Friedman's transaction advisory services professionals are experienced and highly trained in related consulting, accounting and tax areas, allowing us to evaluate the implications of your transaction from many sides.
- Early insights on tax and regulatory issues. Our partners play leadership roles in American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) panels and regularly testify as expert witnesses on transactional accounting and valuation issues. Through participation in this arena, they keep you ahead of the curve on business, tax and other issues impacting your transaction.
- High-touch service and care. Our partners and senior staff are actively involved in providing exceptional service and value in all phases of your transactional requirements.
- Respect for timeliness and budgets. We understand the strict time and cost pressures involved in transactions. We move quickly and with precision to meet your needs, on time and on budget.
Take the first step toward transactional success - connect with a member of the Transaction Advisory Services team, or contact us.